At its September meeting the Willowdale Church Board voted the following updates to our registration and attendance processes for in-person attendance at our Sabbath morning live-streamed worship services:
- Pre-registration by no later than 11:59 pm on the Thursday before the Sabbath service is still strongly encouraged as the best practice.
- Registration at the door will also now be permitted.
This is how it will work:
- Those who pre-register will have their seat(s) reserved as long as they arrive no later than 11:30 am. A guaranteed seat will be forfeited after 11:30.
- Those arriving at the door for registration will be granted entrance if space is available, or will be eligible for any available seats after 11:30 on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All health questionnaires, contact information, masking, and distancing protocols will remain in effect.
The prohibition against pastoral and church office staff assisting individuals with the registration process has now been lifted. If you require assistance with the registration process, please contact the church office in a timely manner during the virtual office hours.
We deeply appreciate our team of volunteers who arrive early to prepare, who sanitize and monitor during the service, and who remain after the service to make in-person attendance possible. Please understand that in order to provide for proper safety, assigned seating and a seating chart are required. Thank you to all our attendees who have displayed a kind, Christian and cooperative manner with our volunteers. If your seating requirements are very specific, please be advised that our current requirements may not allow them to be met, and consider whether in-person attendance is the best option for you at this time.