Here’s a message from the Conference.
Thanks to those who attended the Walking and Working With Jesus (WWWJ) evangelism training event held last April 4, 2021. The next training is set for June 6, 2021 at 3-5 pm. Please use the same Zoom link to log in.
Assignements for WWWJ Participants
- To those who submitted their videos already (Thank you so much!), please evaluate your own video presentation. Apply what you have learned, including those recommendations for improvement, and do a retake of your video. Deadline for submission is May 31st. Kindly upload your video(s) by clicking the Dropbox link below:
- At your convenient time, kindly watch videos from the www.walkingandworkingwithjesus.com website (Resources) to improve your digital ministry/evangelism skills.Direct Link: Resources | Walking and Working with Jesus
Mother’s Day Concert
- Prepare a 2-minute tribute to your mom or a special number to be featured at the upcoming Mother’s Day Concert on May 9, 2021 at 7:30 pm to be streamed on the Adventurer Ontario YouTube channel. Deadline for submission of videos is Thursday, April 29, 2021. Here’s the link to upload your videos for the Mother’s Day Concert:
- In recording, kindly position use your mobile device or camera horizontally (in landscape orientation). For Adventurers, Pathfinders, and Master Guides, please be in your type A or B uniform; for the rest, you can be in your appropriate attire. Your recording can be indoors or outdoors.
Please be ready to take part in the following virtual events (more details to follow):
- Adventurer Family Acts of Kindness Week and World Adventurer Day on May 10-15, 2021
- Canadian National Pathfinder #CONNECTED Virtual Camporee on August 4-8, 2021.
Looking forward to seeing you again on June 6 at 3:00-5:00 pm for the continuation of our WWWJ training.
Walking and Working with Jesus is a collaborative effort of the following departments of the Ontario Conference: Adventurer, Master Guide and Pathfinder Ministries, Children’s Ministries, Communications, Education, Family Ministries, Personal Ministries, Stewardship, and Youth.