The North American Division is calling June 27 a special day of prayer for racial justice and equality. Indeed, the church emphasizes the need for the Holy Spirit in this time of discussion. As we try to understand and empathize with the victims of discrimination, prayer is more important than ever. As a people, we saw the images of oppression against Black Americans. Hence, it is time to stand up and be the church that Jesus called us to be.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
June 27, Special Day of Prayer for Racial Justice
Adventist News Network
- Total Member Involvement [What is Its Role in Reaching the World With God's Message?]
- In Indonesia, Digital Evangelism Reinforced Through Communication Summit
- May The Words Of My Mouth, And The Meditations Of Heart, Be Acceptable In God’s Sight.
- Students Make Crochet Blankets to Warm the Needy Population
- Wahroonga Church Concerts Hit a High Note for Mission
- Adventist Church Launches “Centennial Gospel Caravan” Across Inter-America
- Creator God and the Gift of Shoes