The North American Division is calling June 27 a special day of prayer for racial justice and equality. Indeed, the church emphasizes the need for the Holy Spirit in this time of discussion. As we try to understand and empathize with the victims of discrimination, prayer is more important than ever. As a people, we saw the images of oppression against Black Americans. Hence, it is time to stand up and be the church that Jesus called us to be.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
June 27, Special Day of Prayer for Racial Justice
Adventist News Network
- Adventist Organizations Join Forces to Assist Pandemic-Ravaged India, Brazil
- The Protection of God
- Look! The bomb did not explode!
- Seventh-day Adventist restaurant renews its image and gets ready for an opening
- Urban and Rural Mission Reach New Milestones in Laos
- Seventh-day Adventists set aside a day of fasting and prayer for the sick and bereaved