If parents could be aroused to a sense of the fearful responsibility which rests upon them in the work of educating their children, more of their time would be devoted to prayer, and less to needless display. They would reflect, and study, and pray earnestly to God for wisdom and divine aid, to so train their children that they may develop characters that God will approve. Their anxiety would not be to know how they can educate their children so that they will be praised and honored of the world, but how they can educate them to form beautiful characters that God can approve. – Ellen White, Fundamentals of Christian Education, p.30
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
#TipTuesday – Education
Adventist News Network
- “You Are Enough”
- World Refugees Sabbath: ADRA International President Michael Kruger Commends Government of Uganda
- Adventist Church Celebrates Hundreds of Baptisms After Comprehensive Evangelism Efforts in North Mexico
- Is Online Church Really Church?
- “Why Does the Church Exist? Do We Draw People to Jesus?”
- Brothers Volunteer to Teach Music in a Project Supported by FE
- Teacher Sends Biblical Messages to More than 200 People a Day