Maria McClean invites us to a session of praying and sharing. Indeed, the director of Health and Prayer Ministries at the Conference is organizing this recurring meeting. Each session takes place on Sabbath, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. This week will be a presentation by Dr. Emily Shay, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist entitled Up Close with COVID-19 – Your Questions Answered. You can join by calling (647) 558-0588, or (647) 374-4685, and enter the access code: 975 8317 7900 and password 918889. You may also use the link Zoom link.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Conference Morning Prayer Session – September 26, 2020
Adventist News Network
- “You Are Enough”
- World Refugees Sabbath: ADRA International President Michael Kruger Commends Government of Uganda
- Adventist Church Celebrates Hundreds of Baptisms After Comprehensive Evangelism Efforts in North Mexico
- Is Online Church Really Church?
- “Why Does the Church Exist? Do We Draw People to Jesus?”
- Brothers Volunteer to Teach Music in a Project Supported by FE
- Teacher Sends Biblical Messages to More than 200 People a Day