Maria McClean invites us to a session of praying and sharing. Indeed, the director of Health and Prayer Ministries at the Conference is organizing this recurring meeting. Each session takes place on Sabbath, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. This week will be a presentation by Dr. Emily Shay, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist entitled Up Close with COVID-19 – Your Questions Answered. You can join by calling (647) 558-0588, or (647) 374-4685, and enter the access code: 975 8317 7900 and password 918889. You may also use the link Zoom link.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Conference Morning Prayer Session – September 26, 2020
Adventist News Network
- A School Built Through Faith and Prayers
- Alive and Thriving
- Cyprus Youth and Family Weekend with Worship to Savor
- Bible Studies Direct People to Baptism and Discipleship
- Adventist Creatives Inspired to Use Their Gifts for God
- Thousands Join the Adventist Church in Inter-America as Centennial Celebrations Draw to a Close
- ADRA Romania Supports Over 400 Children from Vulnerable Families