All Willowdale members and friends are encouraged to plan to not only watch but actively engage in worship with the “Worship that Connects” worship summit on Friday and Saturday, December 10 and 11.
With the main objective of inspiring worship renewal in our conference, attendees will be blessed by different worship elements, including:
- a multi-generational panel during Sabbath School time beginning at 9:30 am on December 11;
- inspiring messages from the main speaker Dr. Joseph Kidder (Professor of Pastoral Theology & Discipleship, Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary) on Friday evening (6-8 pm) and for the Sabbath mid-day service (11 am);
- four concurrent seminars on Sabbath afternoon (3-4:30 pm):
- 1. acceptable vs unacceptable worship;
- 2. worship designed for children
- 3. worship lessons from the sanctuary
- 4. considerations in designing a worship service; and
- an ordination service (Sabbath, 5-7 pm) with Pr. James Black (Prayer Ministry Coordinator, North American Division).
For those who do not have the facility to access the youtube stream from the Conference, the church will be open for in-person attendance only for the 11 o’clock Sabbath morning worship service, to watch the service on the screen in the Sanctuary. Please plan to arrive between 10:30 and 10:55 for in-person attendance that day. Regular registration and screening protocols will remain in effect.
We are encouraging everyone to plan to join the 9:30 am Sabbath school program, as well as the Friday evening, and Saturday afternoon and evening services of this convention.
Take this opportunity to join with your Adventist Christian brothers and sisters across this province in a joyful and meaningful experience of worship.
You can access the programming at: youtube.com/adventistontario
Further information can be found on our website, or by checking out: connectinglikeJesus.com/worship / #worshipthatconnects / #connectinglikeJesus / #ReachOntario