In accordance with our latest guidelines and municipal practices, people can now pre-screen using the Ontario COVID-19 Screening tool. On Sabbath day, go to the website, answer the various questions, and get the checkmark. Attendees can save the result on their phone, or keep their web browser open. At the church’s entrance, those who show the checkmark to our receptionists and greeters will be able to head straight to the registration desk.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Pre-Screen and Get Inside the Church Quicker
Adventist News Network
- ADRA Increases Job Security for 3,000 People in Ghana to Reduce Economic Impact of COVID-19
- How Screen Time Affects Mental Health
- Promising “I Will Go” Strategic Plan update shared at Annual Council meetings
- Bringing the World Together Through Technology and Prayer
- How Can Schools Become More Mission Focused?
- Sydney Adventist Hospital Ranked Among the World’s Best
- Adventist Youth in Argentina Launch an Application to Study the Bible Digitally