The Willowdale family weeps as we learn of the sudden passing of one of its members. Linda Toop passed away on Thursday evening (April 30). We thus extend our sincere sympathies to Robin, Stacey, Jasmine, Joshua, and Isaac, and to all of Linda’s family. In lieu of flowers, the family is asking that if any person feels compel to do something, they can make a small donation Kingsway College or ADRA in the name of Linda Toop.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
In Memory of Linda Toop
Adventist News Network
- “You Are Enough”
- World Refugees Sabbath: ADRA International President Michael Kruger Commends Government of Uganda
- Adventist Church Celebrates Hundreds of Baptisms After Comprehensive Evangelism Efforts in North Mexico
- Is Online Church Really Church?
- “Why Does the Church Exist? Do We Draw People to Jesus?”
- Brothers Volunteer to Teach Music in a Project Supported by FE
- Teacher Sends Biblical Messages to More than 200 People a Day