We express our sincere sympathies to the Mora family for the loss of their brother-in-law and uncle, Joe Cestaric, who passed away suddenly on Wednesday, September 30. Joe and his family were formerly active members of the Willowdale congregation before transitioning to the Barrie area. A private family service is scheduled for Thursday, October 8 in Bradford.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
In Memoriam Joe Cestaric
Adventist News Network
- “You Are Enough”
- World Refugees Sabbath: ADRA International President Michael Kruger Commends Government of Uganda
- Adventist Church Celebrates Hundreds of Baptisms After Comprehensive Evangelism Efforts in North Mexico
- Is Online Church Really Church?
- “Why Does the Church Exist? Do We Draw People to Jesus?”
- Brothers Volunteer to Teach Music in a Project Supported by FE
- Teacher Sends Biblical Messages to More than 200 People a Day