Elizabeth Pule, co-Director of Family Life, Women, Men, and Singles Ministry at the Conference, prepared a church resource guide for the inclusion and belonging of families living with autism. We strongly invite you to check it out below.
Families Living with Autism: Church Resource Guide for Inclusion and Belonging
Adventist News Network
- 2023 Children's Ministries Leadership Convention in Togo
- Amid Cyclone Kevin, Adventist Fijians Brave Flooded Roads to Witness Over 20 Baptisms
- Adventist Health Professionals Gather for Health Conference in the Dominican Republic
- Adventist University of the Philippines Accomplishes Academic Achievement
- Adventist University in Brazil Inaugurates Institution’s First Game Room