Maria McClean invites us to a session of praying and sharing. Indeed, the director of Health and Prayer Ministries at the Conference is organizing this recurring meeting. Each session takes place on Sabbath, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM. This week will be a presentation by Dr. Evelyn Bent-Rattray, PhD, DMFT, RMFT, MSW, RSW, Social Worker, Psychotherapist entitled Addiction and Recovery. You can join by calling (647) 558-0588, or (647) 374-4685, and enter the access code: 953 8700 7158 and password 610871. You may also use the link Zoom link.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Conference Morning Prayer Session – Sabbath, July 31, 2021
Adventist News Network
- New animated film on Great Controversy wins multiple awards
- Ted Wilson’s Philippine Trip Was ‘Just in Time’
- Does Revival and Reformation Still Matter Today?
- Seeds of Hope Event Applauds the Community’s Resilience to COVID-19
- Loma Linda Hand Surgeons Perform First KinematX Wrist Reconstruction on West Coast