Sabbath School superintendents and children’s ministries leaders are invited to attend the North American Division’s Do It Together Sabbath School Virtual Refresh seminar. This Refresh offers free training for Children, Youth, and Adult Sabbath School leaders, teachers, volunteers, and pastors. The training will be in English and Spanish.
The list of workshops includes the following:
- The Thing Every Youth Sabbath School Leader Craves
- The Secret to Success for Youth Sabbath School
- Why Readiness Activities are Important and How to do Them! (Primary and Junior Teachers)
- Porque las actividades biblicas son importantes y como hacerlas (Primarios/Juniors)
- What Does a Children’s Sabbath School Superintendent Do?
- Adult Sabbath School Resources
- Grow Your Sabbath School, Grow Your Church
Also, if you register for the training but cannot attend, you can log in to the website later and access the material. Registration closes tomorrow, January 27, 2023.
- Click here to register: https://oneteamplaybook.org/2023-do-it-together-refresh/
Although mobile devices will work fine for Do It Together, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for the best overall experience. You may find yourself using the Zoom app, looking at a PDF in Acrobat, and also taking notes in your favorite notes application during the workshop, and using a desktop or laptop provides the best flexibility for this.