There is help available with the Counselling Resource & Subsidy for men, women, teens, children & families who are looking for therapy support. Download the Counselling Resource to see a listing of therapy partners, profiles and information on how to access the therapy subsidy for those who need assistance. Click here: https://www.ontarioconnect.ca/index.php/counselling-resources/.
Counselling Resource & Subsidy
Adventist News Network
- More than 260 Pathfinders Seal Their Decisions for Christ Through Baptism
- Adventists Engage in 5K Walk to Promote Healthy Lifestyle in Venezuela
- Adventist School in Myanmar Expands Reach, Offers Holistic Education to Diverse Communities
- Sonscreen Team Meets with Award-Winning Filmmakers at 20th Annual Windrider Summit and Sundance Film Festival Experience
- Andrews University, Southwestern Michigan College Awarded Major State Grant